20071225

CONTACT HARVEST, TREBUCHET and IRIS

Went Kinokuniya like 2 times last week haha! it's such a great place that i don't wanna leave it I WANT TO SLEEP THERE!




Not exactly attracted to the literature works, I'm more into sci-fi (see picture) or music most importantly Graphic Novels or Manga.



Newest of the series, oldest in terms of storyline, CONTACT HARVEST!!


I already devoured 3/4 of it!! (:


Kinokuniya at Ngee Ann city is HUGE!! when last sunday i went to the Bugis one, i was like "Oh man.. this is Kino? so embarassing... den walk out... " DARN SMALL LA! like Popular liddat... nevertheless the collection of books still exceed that of Popular.


I tell you, i'll forever look down on Popular! The only things they sell are useless assesment books which I can write too. Grab a TYS and change values lo. Small kid also know.

I think I'm going to reread Ghost of Onyx after this book... But meanwhile I'll have to finish and fully comprehend the books on religon and sciences passed to me by Vincent's dad. LOL. those philosophies are driving me crazy. But they are rather true once you grasp the meanings....


While at Takashimaya, i tried this extra expensive puffs and Eclair, lol, but seriously, Vincent's parents treated my la. I didn't get pictures but who the hell reads this man? LOL
MERRY CHRISTMAS! to whoever who reads this. =.-








No comments: