20080322

The 3/4 of me longs to be like YUI the 1/4 of my commands me to stick to my original decision and go flirt with J1 next year january. =x


YATA!!!! Okay, i bought this EP last, last week, during march holidays actually, just too lazy to post. Went HMV with Donovan, Javier and javier's friend after the FEB30 photographic trip. Den me and Donovan was looking at J-POP, haha at least there's another YUI fan in S16 (:
Okay, but the EP was released in Japan last year September!!WTF! Her newest EP is not there at HMV and her latest album is coming out!!! April!!! now i can't wait!!! (:

OMG~~ I JUST L-O-V-E the design!! XD *GUSH LIKE A GIRL* oops.. sorry.

=D Lyrics book



Can you see the smoke? lol. snap tis from outside physics lab on the way out on thursday.
And, update on me, i've joined guitar ensemble. But still going to run for council, but like 3/4 of me hope i dun make it into council. i'd rather stick to music, MY LOVE, my passion, my life, my soul!oops... this is getting like super mushy. so gay....
XD

No comments: